OxWall Social Publisher
Social Publisher provides your members a safe, fast and easy way to publish their social activities on OxWall site to other social networks. In other words, this plug-in not only keeps your members stay longer in your site but also creates the connection with other social website in order to attract more members.
With Social Publisher, your website will be promoted as a friendly and professional network as well as a well-known social network.
OxWall compatibility: 1.6 –> 1.8
Product version: 1.01p5
Notice: Please go to your client area to download and install the lastest version of Social Bridge plugin.
Due to change in Facebook API, you need to apply for publish_actions permission in order to publish feeds to Facebook
- Use link of shared item in Twitter message if no message are typed in
- Support to post image on Twitter
- Integrate with Social Bridge
- Publish users’ activities on Oxwall site to other social networks: Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn
- Support multiple modules: Newsfeed, Blogs, Photo, Events, Forum, Groups, Video and Links,
- Members are allowed to configure which module will be supported
- Admin can enable/disable which module to be published on Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn
- Allow members to publish their social activities on OxWall to other social network: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. View Photo
- Support multiple modules: Newsfeed (View Photo), Blogs, Photo (View Photo), Events (View Photo), Forum, Groups, Video and Links.
- Manage Social Settings:
- General Settings: View Photo
- Enable/disable modules to be published on Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn
- Admin is able to select providers to publish content for each module
- Manage API Settings: View Photo
- Facebook Settings:
- Facebook App ID
- Facebook App Secret
- LinkedIn Settings:
- LinkedIn API Key
- LinkedIn Secret Key
- Twitter Settings:
- Twitter Consumer Key
- Twitter Consumer Secret
- Facebook Settings:
1. Why can’t my users publish feeds to Facebook ?
IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
After purchase our product, an email will be sent to you immediately in which an installation guide is included to instruct you on how to install the product. If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL, and Site Admin account for us to install.
Refund & support policy
Support Time Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.