OxWall Social Connect
Social Connect is a safe, faster and easier way to sign in by using other existing social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Windows Live. With Social Connect, saving time to sign and securing password will make your website more friendly, professional, and interactive. Social Connect not only helps you to reduce customer care and password recovery cost but also to achieve greater customer satisfaction by eliminating frustrations associated with forgotten user identities.
Best compatibility: Oxwall 1.6 – 1.8
Product version: 1.03p2
Notice: Please go to your client area to download and install the lastest version of Social Bridge plugin.
We changed the way to authenticate with LinkedIn from our central server to client server. Due to LinkedIn’s API privacy, existing users who connected with Social Connect using LinkedIn have to create new account
- Compatible with LinkedIn OAuth2.0
- Quick Signup
- Allow members to get data from OpenID providers and OAuth2 service such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Windows Live.
- Allow members to associate multiple OpenId accounts
- Single sign-on: enable a member to sign in automatically if he / she has logged in one of associated OpenID accounts or associated accounts using OAuth2 protocol
- Get avatars from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn when sign up using these providers
- Sign In Page: View Photo
- Allow users to select a providers to sign up
- Import profile details and profile picture from a provider (Facebook). View Photo
- Users are able to edit profile details before completing sign up process
- Member Home Page: View Photo
- Account Linking: View Photo
- Link a user’s multiple social identities to a single account on your site in order to increase login flexibility for future visits
- When a social account, for example Facebook account, has been connected in Account Linking, a member can sign in instantly by select Facebook icon in Sign In page
- Global Settings: View Photo
- Limit providers view on login header
- Size of provider icon
- Position order
- Allow user to input password or not
- Allow user to skip verification email
- Manage Social Providers: View Photo
- Allow admin to enable or disable any provider
- Set providers in a specific order
- Statistics: View Photo
- Show statistics of total sign up and total login for each provider.
IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
After purchase our product, an email will be sent to you immediately in which an installation guide is included to instruct you on how to install the product. If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL, and Site Admin account for us to install.
Refund & support policy
Support Time Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.